April 22, 2010

Imagining a Buddy Who Feels Like Me

It's been said visualizing helps lead to actualizing.

This is me, imagining myself clicking with another man on many levels. Sexually. Intellectually. Physically. Mentally. Man to man. Beast to beast. Boy to boy.

This is me, imagining we develop a best friendship that happens naturally.

This is me, imagining my buddy and me going outside to play basketball, throw a ball, toss a Frisbee, content to be together under the hot summer sun.

This is me, imagining being with a buddy that enjoys watching college and pro sports when the storyline's good: Kobe in the finals. USC vs. UCLA in football. Big games. When the storyline's good.

This is me, imagining a buddy who doesn't have a preset list of sex acts he is not open to trying.

This is me, imagining a buddy who doesn't have a preset list of points of view he is not open to considering.

This is me, imagining a buddy who can't take his eyes off me.

This is me, imagining a buddy whose eyes light up my world.

This is me, imagining my buddy and me will be together soon.