April 12, 2011

When White People Obsess Over Big Black Cock

"Can I see it," asked a middle-aged white man, desperate to see my dick.

He was a total stranger who happened to be parked in a truck near where my dog was taking a leak. Broad daylight. An urban residential street.

Okay, so I did have on some short, old school gym shorts that were quite sheer, but it's not like I put my big black gun to his head and made him beg for a peak.

He said he was hetero, divorced and had never done anything with another guy. But I want so more than to show my dick to a leering stranger. Friendship. A j/o buddy. Dare I say, love?

This guy didn't even want my phone number, said he wouldn't use it. He just wanted to use me, or rather my dick, to satisfy some pent up curiosity of his.

I repeat, white people, I am not a dick.