October 22, 2008

More Dick?

And the nominees for Most Asked Question in my lifetime are ...
  • Do you play sports?
  • How big is it?
  • Are you clean?
  • You a top?
  • How are you feeling today?
  • What's your I.Q.?
And the award goes to ... How big is it!

Congrats to my black dick for receiving more attention than anything else in my lifetime! No brain, heart, feeling or emotion could stand up to your massive reputation. You didn't have to do much to be a dick, but America is obsessed with you anyway! Way to go! Who you gonna fuck next, since that's all a black dick was made for, right, to please the less fortunate who weren't born with their very own?

You go, dick, keep being a dick and the stuff of America's dreams. I love you, you big ole piece of meat!

Want more dick? Click here to read How Big Is My Dick?