July 10, 2009

What Makes a Man Straight?

Men fuck around with other men. I know because I'm one of them. And I will not take this "fag" rap alone.

What is a fag? A man who only fucks around with men? A man who admits to fucking around with men? A man who walks, talks and acts like a sissy? How many blow jobs from another man does it take to make you a fag?

Men fuck around with other men. What makes a man straight? Marriage? Kids? A manly voice? Talking about pussy all the time? Your preconceived notions about men and fags?

If baseball heroes can smile on camera and lie about steroids, is it possible that baseball heroes can smile on camera and lie about fucking around with other men?

What makes a man a fag? What makes him a man? Who's doing what to whom on what night? What year? What reality?

Men fuck around with other men. I know because I'm one of them; and I'm living to tell.

More Jockin': Homos in Sports, now on my author blog:

Homo QB Wins the Big One, But at What Price?
The Man Who Pegged Amaechi and Hardaway as Gay Speaks Out
College Football Players: Lighten Up on Your Gay Teammates!
The Biggest Fag in the 8th Grade On Men
Homophobia in the NBA: Who’s To Blame?
The “Out” Pro Athlete Dream

The Grapefruit Theory, or What Men Really Do