June 15, 2008

Why a Bud Search?

Because places like eHarmony and the federal government don't value love among men ...

Because the GayWorld reeks of de-facto segregation like the Old South ...

Because when's the last time anyone ever said, “I just need to find the right black gay man with HIV to settle down with” ...

This male sexual dawg has gone blogging to fulfill his lifelong quest for love and friendship.

This is for you, buddy, the man of my dreams, whoever and wherever you are. This is for the man who dreams of being with someone exactly like me. The man for whom my skin color, my sexuality, my inner strength, my physical being, my life's journey, my dreams, my mind, my funk is a turn-on.

This is for the man who dreams of finding a beautiful, intelligent, smart, sexy, witty, charming, fun, funny, sports-loving guy who happens to be black, homosexual but bi-curious, not a big black Mandingo piece of meat, and one very special man who's just right for ... you?

This is for you, buddy. This is not for the members of society who de-value our sexual souls. This is not for all the men who reject me because of my skin color, my sexual dreams, my HIV status and all the many other reasons the closed-hearted and close-minded dismiss me and my dreams. This is for us, so we can find each other, live our dreams, and create our own special place where what matters most is you, me and the dreams we create together.

What kind of dreams? This blog represents some of those dreams.

If you're male, single and available, and dream of loving a very lovable guy like me, email me and let the funky adventure begin ...